DC Enviro Vision Statement
“To be recognised as one of Perth’s most capable, dependable and cost-effective Commercial Cleaning Companies. Delivering tailored solutions that save our Clients time and money.”
Quality Assurance Policy
DC Enviro is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer’s needs. All members of our team recognise that quality is everyone's responsibility, no matter their position in thecompany. DC Enviro’s mission is to maintain the highest possible level of quality and reliability, at the lowest practical cost, through the close management of its key financial indicators.
DC Enviro will continually identify risks to the business and establish workable objectives and targets to maintain its financial sustainability. These objectives and targets will contain quantifiable measures of performance, responsibilities, and timeframes for implementation. Performance against objectives and targets will be reviewed monthly by the Senior Management Team and the results are to be tabled at departmental meetings to communicate how DC are tracking to the business objectives.
We’ll liaise with our employees, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure that they provide a mirror of our Quality Principles. Objectives are designed to ensure that we focus on all aspects of quality and cover the following:
- Systems that meet the needs of our internal operations.
- Effective communication between each department.
- Monitored and timely responses to our customer’s needs.
- Structured and effective recruitment and training systems.
- Meeting the requirements of Legislation and Corporate Governance.
- Business Development through Marketing and Quality endorsement.
- Financial sustainability through effective budgeting and forecasting.
DC Enviro’s intention is to maintain and build on its reputation for quality service by continually monitoring and learning from our customers feedback and lifting our standards to achieve best practice in all we do. We encourage our employees, contractors, and suppliers to communicate openly in an effort to improve customer experiences.
- ISO 9001 Certification.
- E-Learning Courses in Hand Hygiene, Work Health Safety, Working With Vulnerable People, Patient-Centered Care, Maintaining a Clean and Hygienic Environment, Infectious Diseases.
- Members of the Strata Community Association (SCA).